013: Making the Most of OPM
My friend B.P. is here today to share how the principles of OPM or using other people’s money has helped him 10X his business. He shares how this business has been life changing and stress relieving. It will benefit his kids and family for years to come. This is a great quick testimonial of how my teachings really can change your lives.
Topics on Today’s Episode:
- I have been in the real estate business for 10 years and Corey has been a guiding light to me.
- Corey has taught me the concept of OPM or using other people’s money.
- I have been able to 10X my business just by following his concepts and moving on to multi family homes.
- I liked the concept of OPM, but I didn’t think it was possible for me.
- How a mindset change helped change B.P.s confidence and he realized that if he could do it for one person, he could do it for many.
- Doing it and seeing it work started the shift in my mind that built self-confidence for me.
- Transitioning from flipping single family homes to multi-family homes it has made me look foreword to the beginning of the month.
- I credit Corey to showing me the long-term benefits of looking into multifamily.
- There has been a bright outlook created in my future. Making six or seven figures passively.
- Don’t sell yourself short and get into multifamily as quick as possible.
- If you follow Corey’s teaching, you can go from something to nothing
- I just want to thank Corey for his time.
“Things completely shifted in my mind. I realized if I could do OPM investments for one person, I could do them for other people.” B.P.
“Doing it and seeing it work started the shift in my mind that built self-confidence for me.” B.P.
“Multi Family has released a lot of stress and anxiety for me. Especially the stress that comes with fixing and flipping many properties at one time.”
Don’t forget to download my Free Workshop Quickstart Video Series, and if you like what you have heard please leave a review on iTunes. On the next episode, I am going to give a quick shout out to some of my reviewers.